Received another testimonial from one of my students.
Taking lessons from Can sensei is not just about learning the language itself, but rather it’s an immersion program that encompasses language, culture, history, practical and business application.
– Singing Japanese songs as a fun way of practicing the language
– Watching Japanese drama to understand about the culture and practical application of language
– Sharing of personal experiences to increase awareness of the Japanese history and culture
– Useful Keigo phrases that helps in the business world
– Explaining both in English and Chinese when it seems tough to understand
– Patiently allow students to repeat the pronunciation till we get it correct
– Putting in effort to do up lesson materials and slides for revision
– Enriches your travel experience when he shares about the ‘must eat’ and ‘must go’ in Japan
– Most importantly, having the passion to teach and share, and creating an environment for all to learn
By: Eve Lau
Student from Beginner 1 class